Treceți la conținutul principal

Starting a Garden

Starting a garden can feel overwhelming for someone who wants to grow a lot of varieties. I know ‘cuz i am like that. 
In the hurry of getting all things done, I always start more seeds that i can fit into my garden beds. 



Gardening is such an amazing hobby, can’t even get mad for trying to help life and grow more of each plants. This year tho, i decided to be a little more organized and try to keep it low - just necessities. 

So, this year you’ll find in my garden few varieties of tomatoes such as green zebra, romaine, different types of cherries; cucumbers, first time zucchini growing and beautiful shaped patisson; peppers both sweet and spicy, kale, salad, radishes, carrots, beans, peas, herbs, onions. 
If you think these are already too many things or if you are a first time gardener, here’s something i wrote for you: my first garden.

Please share in the comments below what you are growing and let me know if you have any questions!

Happy gardening! 

Comentarii